1. A euphemism for a woman’s aroused lady bits.
Ex: “Don’t get a super-soaker over that guy in the plaid shirt.”
2. A children’s large toy squirt gun, that usually holds large amounts of water sprayed at a high pressure by a pumping mechanism.
Ex: That super-soaker blasted my glasses apart.
Origin: @KateCarroway is a blogger for Vice Magazine. She has written a “Girl News” series that uses the term super-soaker similar to how Hecktionary uses “wide on“.
Ex: Jason has the nicest back mouth
2. A deformity where someone actually has some sort of mouth/lips growing on their back
Origin: Borrowed from an audio commentary on an Arrested Development episode.
1. Large nipples that have no clear edges and just fade into theÂ breast.
Ex: Her rack was so amazing, then she took her shirt off and it was all dinner plate sized Â BolognaÂ Fadeouts. I faked anÂ asthmaÂ attack and bailed.
Origin: You should have known this since 5th grade.
1. Fat that creeps around to ones back, creating back tits.
Ex: Ugh, gross, look at the back taters on that dude.
Origin: On a family campout, aÂ relativeÂ was putting on a lifejacket and it smashed her together and created back tits. And taters was a way to not say tits in front of little kids. Put it all together, back taters.
1. Anything that you have some vague idea exists, but really know nothing at all about.
Ex: “Dance on the architecture? Is that an efron?”
Origin: On an episode 30 rock, Liz Lemon says “He looks like Zack Efron – that’s a thing, right?” when refering to a much younger love interest.
Submitted by: Derek L.
Sounds like: beige
1. Short for Asian
Ex: All aiesh lady have side-ways architecture.
Origin: Not totally sure, it just kind of became a thing. Though it is much more likey to be linked to race related jokes than it is to simple word shortening.
1. A insatiable craving for junk foods.
Ex: I’ve had trash mouth all damn day. I hate Doritios but I can’t stop.
2. Actually have a mouth full of trash.
3. A actual mouth made of trash.
Origin: Chris just started using it one day and it stuck. But it makes sense, junk food is trash food, so a mouth full of junk all day equals trash mouth.
1. Jess & Chris’s current dyer.
Ex: What the hell?! I just bought this shirt and now it doesn’t fit? Damnit. I hate the shrink machine.
2. That thing from “Honey I Shrunk The Kids 1 & 2”, and the third epic in the trilogy, “Honey We Shrunk Ourselves”.
Origin: Our dryer sucks. It only has high heat. As a consequence all our clothes get shrunk.