1. Large nipples that have no clear edges and just fade into theÂ breast.
Ex: Her rack was so amazing, then she took her shirt off and it was all dinner plate sized Â BolognaÂ Fadeouts. I faked anÂ asthmaÂ attack and bailed.
Origin: You should have known this since 5th grade.
1. Being raped with a french baguette.
Ex: “Where the hell is Nate?” “Oh dude, didn’t you hear? He had aÂ ParisianÂ Brunch yesterday. He’s not going to be hanging-out for a while.”
2. Having brunch in Paris.
Origin: We wereÂ discussingÂ theÂ baguetteÂ intercourse experience.
1. A woman who’s ugliness insights a man to lose his erection (boner), instantly ruining whatever he had cooked up in his head.
Ex: Officer BonerBender over there is working her terrible magic with the jumpsuit.
2. Someone intent on ruining a wonderful evening in whatever way possible.
Ex: Nice job Officer BonerBender, you just got us kicked out of a bar..
Origin: Vice do’s and dont’s can I just say this column is consistantly hilarious
Verb or Noun
1. To jostle or shake someone.
Ex: Oh god, stop Jocelyn Eldersing me, I’ve got mad drama pipes.
2. Masturbation, or to call someone a masturbater.
Ex: Looks like you need to shave those palms Jocelyn Elders.
Origin: Jocelyn, jostling, jostlin’, pretty straight forward. As for the masturbation meaning, Elders was appointed by Bill Clinton to be United States Surgeon General. During her time in that position she probably most well know for (and made fun of constantly) for her statement made at a United Nations conference on AIDS about masturbation “I think that it is part of human sexuality, and perhaps it should be taught.” So Jocelyn Elders = spanking it.
1. Delivering bad news while performing a hand-job.
Ex: “How did he take the break up?” “Pretty well, I let him down gently.”
2. Slowly and carefully lowering a person from a greatÂ height.
Origin: Jess said: “I guess I’ll have to let him down gently then…” Chris fired back: “So you’ll tell him while giving him a hand job?”
Noun or Verb
1. One person rubbing another person’s genitals through their jeans.
Ex: “You want to give me what? A jean job? Oh yeah that sounds great I’d love to have a raw and chapped dick.”
Ex 2: Jeanjob.com
2. EmploymentÂ with Levi’s.
Origin: Jess hand her hand on Chris’s lap and Adam R. blurted out “are you giving him a jean job?”.