Noun 1. Large nipples that have no clear edges and just fade into theÂ breast. Ex: Her rack was so amazing, then she took her shirt off and it was all dinner plate sized Â BolognaÂ Fadeouts. I faked anÂ asthmaÂ attack and bailed. Origin: You should have known this since 5th grade.
Noun 1. Being raped with a french baguette. Ex: “Where the hell is Nate?” “Oh dude, didn’t you hear? He had aÂ ParisianÂ Brunch yesterday. He’s not going to be hanging-out for a while.” 2. Having brunch in Paris. Origin: We wereÂ discussingÂ theÂ baguetteÂ intercourse experience.
Origin: Borrowed from the filthy mouth of Ms. Kelly P., and who know where she got it.
1. A woman who's ugliness insights a man to instantly depress his erection (boner) instantly ruining whatever he had cooked up in his head.
Ex: Officer BonerBender over there is working her terrible magic with the jumpsuit.
Verb or Noun
1. To jostle or shake someone.
Ex: Oh god! Stop Jocelyn Eldersing meâ€¦ I've got mad drama pipes.
2. Masturbation, or to call someone a masturbater.
Ex: Looks like you need to shave those palms Jocelyn Elders
1. Morning coitus. Specifically, morning coitus with someone with red hair, real red hair, both upstairs and down.
Origin: Lifted by Charbuckles from a Fleet Foxes song.
1. Delivering bad news while performing a hand-job.
Ex: "How did he take the break up?" "Pretty well, I let him down gently."
Noun or Verb 1. One person rubbing another person's genitals through their jeans. Ex: "You want to give me what? A jean job? Oh yeah that sounds great I'd love to have a raw and chapped dick."
1. A whore or slut
Ex: Look at that ho-ma over there. I better her breath smells like penis.
Origin: Borrowed from the Upright Citizens Brigade tv show, one of the best sketch shows ever.