1. Sex. Hot, dirty sex.
Ex: We’re getting mad-rutty tonight girl. Consider your architecture warned.
2. A general state of arousel/being very horny.
Origin: Borrowed from the comic Achewood. The strip in question can be seen here.
2. One of the United States, also a place for lovers.
Origin: Virginia, vagina, this isn’t brain surgery to put together. Also the girl in the Gaslight Anthem song Casanova, Baby! (the birthplace of dance on the architecture) is named Virginia.
Alt: Virginia Wolf.
1. A very unkempt bush.
1. The female equivalent of a boner (erection).
Ex:”Women love guys in brown shirts because it reminds them of the Nazis and they all had a wide-on for Ralph Fiennes in Schindler’s List.”
Origin: Borrowed from Vice magazine’s DOs and DON’Ts.
1. Oral copulation performed on a female.
Ex: Why don’t we go back to the bedroom and you can dance on the architecture.
2. Dancing on a building in some manner as Lionel Richie would.
Origin: Borrowed and repurposed from the Gaslight Anthem song Casanova, Baby! from the album The ’59 Sound.