1. A condition describing some one’s awful scarred up face. It often comes with the phrase “been hit with a bag of hot nickels”. Deep scarring and pitting are typical and is used to describe the unattractive. (See here)
Ex: Ugh, she got Allan Trammell face!
2. Allan Trammell’s actual face.
Origin: Adam R. is partially credited, this is a way to insult ugly women even further than he normally does.
1. Giving up on life.
Ex: My dreams are stupid, and everything i wanted it retarded, screw it, I’m going to Everest.
2. Going to everest.edu
Origin: Those horrible Everest school ads that play constanly during the daytime, and late at night, that no matter what your situation (employeed or not) make you feel like complete trash and everything you want is pointless and Everest is the only way to get ahead in life.
1. The female equivalent of a boner (erection).
Ex:”Women love guys in brown shirts because it reminds them of the Nazis and they all had a wide-on for Ralph Fiennes in Schindler’s List.”
Origin: Borrowed from Vice magazine’s DOs and DON’Ts.
1. Oral copulation performed on a female.
Ex: Why don’t we go back to the bedroom and you can dance on the architecture.
2. Dancing on a building in some manner as Lionel Richie would.
Origin: Borrowed and repurposed from the Gaslight Anthem song Casanova, Baby! from the album The ’59 Sound.
1. Sarcastically graceful or stylish in appearance or manner, so really neither actually graceful or stylish at all.
2. Really a way to make fun of something for being tacky by acting like it’s awesome and classy.
Ex: We can buy this sparkly, blue cat sweater for general elegance.
Origin: Borrowed from Tracy Morgan, from while on SNL, who refers to a leather tweety bird jacket as being “for general elegance.”