1. An extremely itchy asshole.
Ex:”GOD! I’ve got country bees so damn bad! AGHHH!”
Origin: Someone misheard the hell out of something someone else said and the riffing piled up until we got to itchy asshole.
Alt: Country Bumbles
1. Doing well, you got yours. Comfortable.
Ex:”Dude is so caked-out he’s just giving money away.” “He’s giving to charities you idiot.” “Still though caaaaaaaaked-out.”
Origin: Ice-T talking about the 1984 Mr. T record “Mr. T’s Commandments” he wrote and why he isn’t ashamed of it.
1. Sarcastically graceful or stylish in appearance or manner, so really neither actually graceful or stylish at all.
2. Really a way to make fun of something for being tacky by acting like it’s awesome and classy.
Ex: We can buy this sparkly, blue cat sweater for general elegance.
Origin: Borrowed from Tracy Morgan, from while on SNL, who refers to a leather tweety bird jacket as being “for general elegance.”
1. Term used to describe something as tired, hackey , over used or being past its 15 minutes.
Ex: The whole hecktionary premise is pretty sweaty.
2. Actually being covered in sweat