1. Being a big pile of shit/asshole.
Ex:“Nice work Roy Biggins. The wedding is off.”
Origin: J saw a giant pile of dog waste, and C quickly turned “that’s a biggin'” into “Roy Biggins.” Roy Biggins being the dick owner of a rival airline and pseudo bad guy in the television show Wings.
1. A term used for when a lady is sucked into a “complain, whine and then grumping” cycle that keeps repeating until she is almost incapacitated.
Ex: “You have been sitting there on the couch, and don’t know what you want for dinner and are upset now because you are hungry? Boy, someone’s got a case of the Baby La Las.”
2. When a person starts complaining about something perfectly lovely that shows no innate unpleasantness, but the subject still seems to find fault with.
Ex: “The big trouble with champagne is that it’s so sugary. The hangovers are terrible” . She’s being total baby la las about that, geez.”
Origin: First seen articles written by @kateCarraway for Vice.
1.Having breast cancer
Ex:“What did the doctor say? “Its not good, he said I’m a Samantha.” “Oh my god. Don’t worry we’re going to get through this.”
Origin: Remember all that “You’re a Carrie/Miranda/Samantha/Charlotte” garbage? Well Samantha had cancer, so having cancer makes you a Samantha.
1. A euphemism for a woman’s aroused lady bits.
Ex: “Don’t get a super-soaker over that guy in the plaid shirt.”
2. A children’s large toy squirt gun, that usually holds large amounts of water sprayed at a high pressure by a pumping mechanism.
Ex: That super-soaker blasted my glasses apart.
Origin: @KateCarroway is a blogger for Vice Magazine. She has written a “Girl News” series that uses the term super-soaker similar to how Hecktionary uses “wide on“.
Ex: Jason has the nicest back mouth
2. A deformity where someone actually has some sort of mouth/lips growing on their back
Origin: Borrowed from an audio commentary on an Arrested Development episode.
1. Sex act preformed while sneaking away from a group a people.Â OftenÂ said act is not asÂ secretÂ as the participants would have thought.
Ex: “Hey where have you guys been I’ve been looking for you for the last hour?” “Shut-up man, we all know you were off sneak-jobbing it. We all heard you.”
2. A spy
Origin: You know you’ve at last thought about it if not done it
1. Large nipples that have no clear edges and just fade into theÂ breast.
Ex: Her rack was so amazing, then she took her shirt off and it was all dinner plate sized Â BolognaÂ Fadeouts. I faked anÂ asthmaÂ attack and bailed.
Origin: You should have known this since 5th grade.
1. Fat that creeps around to ones back, creating back tits.
Ex: Ugh, gross, look at the back taters on that dude.
Origin: On a family campout, aÂ relativeÂ was putting on a lifejacket and it smashed her together and created back tits. And taters was a way to not say tits in front of little kids. Put it all together, back taters.