1. Ridiculous or stupid.
Ex: This guy is â€œfit but he knows itâ€ which is kind of endearing on hot chicks but looks chronicles of ridic on dudes.
Origin: Intitally Borrowed from Vice. But its not hard to put together a phrase that means ridiculous or stupid and a Vin Diesel movie.
Expletive, Interjection, Noun
1. A word either whispered or shouted at someone to either annoy, surprise or seduce them.
2. A telegram delivered with a pair of crappy PJ’s at a ridiculous price by this company.
Ex: Hey, I have a secret, …….. PAJAMAGRAM!
Origin: Its a real thing. Also, Jess was drunk and playing Trivial Pursuiting one evening with friends and kept shouting and whispering Pajamagram for every answers in the game.
1. A blow job given by a person wearing a white sheet with a hole in it(as a ghost would) while a voyeur stands at the light switch flipping it on and off throughout the act, whilst making ghost noise (as called for)
Ex: No example neccessary
2. A blow job given by a ghost
Origin: Adam B. and Joel, Chris and Jess invented the idea of a ghost-j at Como’s restaurant, while Jess wore her scarf over her face, “Ghost-J style”.
1. Any bird at all, especially a cute one/baby Hey look, it’s a peep!
2. A delicious sugary treat.
Origin: cuteoverload.com is partially to blame for this, however Jess’s reactions to cute animals is unpredictable at best and this word came from some shrieking episodes and video clips.