1. Sex act preformed while sneaking away from a group a people.Â OftenÂ said act is not asÂ secretÂ as the participants would have thought.
Ex: “Hey where have you guys been I’ve been looking for you for the last hour?” “Shut-up man, we all know you were off sneak-jobbing it. We all heard you.”
2. A spy
Origin: You know you’ve at last thought about it if not done it
1. Being raped with a french baguette.
Ex: “Where the hell is Nate?” “Oh dude, didn’t you hear? He had aÂ ParisianÂ Brunch yesterday. He’s not going to be hanging-out for a while.”
2. Having brunch in Paris.
Origin: We wereÂ discussingÂ theÂ baguetteÂ intercourse experience.
1. Oral copulation performed on a female.
Ex: Why don’t we go back to the bedroom and you can dance on the architecture.
2. Dancing on a building in some manner as Lionel Richie would.
Origin: Borrowed and repurposed from the Gaslight Anthem song Casanova, Baby! from the album The ’59 Sound.
1. A Euphemism for sex.
Ex: Where’s Brooke?Â She’s watching Ghost World with some dude at her house.
2. Actually watching the movie Ghost World
Origin: Brooke D, Adam R, Chris H. and Jess J. all discussed Brooke’s previous evening’s activities.Â She had claimed to have watched the indie flick with a gentleman caller at a very late hour.Â This argument was dubious at best.Â Come on.