1. Liking something that most people generally don’t think much of.
Ex:”This Tapioca pudding is totally my janosz“
Origin: Janosz is a character from Ghost Busters 2. Jess and Mikey D. both loved Ghostbusters 2 almost more than Ghostbusters. Everyone of course thinks they are nuts.
This is the opposite of “Peppers & Onions.”
1. Super tired and fighting to stay awake.
Ex:”We just got here. How are you already straight Spano’d?”
Origin: That pill episode of saved by the bell and Jessie (the person not the tv character) being fall down sleepy while out and about.
1. The perceived inherent gay qualities of the food you are eating.
Ex: “Dude. Are you really eating a banana right now?”
2. The fear that eating phallic shaped foods makes you gay.
Ex: “Dude! You’re right! I can’t eat this, its dick shaped. It might make me want other dick shaped things, like dicks!”
Origin: A facebook back and forth about food (d)evolving into the above.
Submitted by: Brian H.
1. A situation in which sitting around/being lazy makes one feel worse not better.
Ex: “I know we feel gross but we have got to do something we have lazy AIDS and more napping is not the cure.”
Origin: During a bout of household illness it was noted that when we rallied and did the things we had to do we felt much better than when we spent all day laying around.
1. A term used for when a lady is sucked into a “complain, whine and then grumping” cycle that keeps repeating until she is almost incapacitated.
Ex: “You have been sitting there on the couch, and don’t know what you want for dinner and are upset now because you are hungry? Boy, someone’s got a case of the Baby La Las.”
2. When a person starts complaining about something perfectly lovely that shows no innate unpleasantness, but the subject still seems to find fault with.
Ex: “The big trouble with champagne is that it’s so sugary. The hangovers are terrible” . She’s being total baby la las about that, geez.”
Origin: First seen articles written by @kateCarraway for Vice.
1. A insatiable craving for junk foods.
Ex: I’ve had trash mouth all damn day. I hate Doritios but I can’t stop.
2. Actually have a mouth full of trash.
3. A actual mouth made of trash.
Origin: Chris just started using it one day and it stuck. But it makes sense, junk food is trash food, so a mouth full of junk all day equals trash mouth.
1. A condition experienced, when someone needs to urinate so badly that they involuntarily shudder a bit.
Ex: Are you cold?-No I have the piss shivers.
Origin: Jess had to go to the bathroom really bad, and found that this phenomenon occurred.
*Though most of the world knows about the piss shivers, Jess discovered them at age 26.