1. A room full of “unattractive” people.
Ex:”High five on being the hottest people here.” “What?” “Look around, its like a Coalesce show in here.”
Origin: Hardcore doesn’t exactly bring out the models. Jess actually said these exact words while in a a room full of ugos.
Also see: MicroCenter 10
1. A person who solicits relationships or sex from the extremely elderly.
Ex: Woah, Anna Nicole Smith was a total elderphile. Gross!
Origin: Kelsey S. (suspected elderphile) invented the term as a classier way to defend himself when we called him a Granny Raper.
See also: Granny Raper
1. A woman who’s ugliness insights a man to lose his erection (boner), instantly ruining whatever he had cooked up in his head.
Ex: Officer BonerBender over there is working her terrible magic with the jumpsuit.
2. Someone intent on ruining a wonderful evening in whatever way possible.
Ex: Nice job Officer BonerBender, you just got us kicked out of a bar..
Origin: Vice do’s and dont’s can I just say this column is consistantly hilarious
1. A condition describing some one’s awful scarred up face. It often comes with the phrase “been hit with a bag of hot nickels”. Deep scarring and pitting are typical and is used to describe the unattractive. (See here)
Ex: Ugh, she got Allan Trammell face!
2. Allan Trammell’s actual face.
Origin: Adam R. is partially credited, this is a way to insult ugly women even further than he normally does.
1. Giving up on life.
Ex: My dreams are stupid, and everything i wanted it retarded, screw it, I’m going to Everest.
2. Going to everest.edu
Origin: Those horrible Everest school ads that play constanly during the daytime, and late at night, that no matter what your situation (employeed or not) make you feel like complete trash and everything you want is pointless and Everest is the only way to get ahead in life.
1. To refer to one’s self as being overweight for a period of time.
Ex: I think that the photo was from “fat times at Ridgemont High”.
Origin:Thinking about herself last year, Jess introspectively remembers her approximate shape or blob.
Ex: Go on, dance on the architecture already you ball drinker.
2. A falatious individual.
Origin: Chris and Adam R. nonsense. Attempting to recreate the conversation that created this phrase here would be impossible and very inappropriate.